Wednesday, June 07, 2006

FANAA FOR U!

Yeah I just saw the movie yesterday…its okay…or is it really??
The first part is fine…I loved the songs….but when the terrorism part starts I’m somehow reminded of dil se…only one difference…there the heroine was the terrorist…
and both of them die in the end..
Okay I know there was no visually impaired girl like in the case of fanaa…but still dat movie has some similarities with dil se...
Actually , I was all geared up to see the movie…but my great friend killed my enthu. By blatantly telling me what happens in the end…n stuff like who aamir really is …she is seriously a kill joy…!
But yours truly is a good girl…she will not tell you what’s going to happen in the end….nah she won’t spoil the fun…
Anyways go and see the movie..it has a lot of serious dialogues….some ppl say it is kind of chaatt(okay I guess it is NIT trichy lingo… it comes from the hindi word chattofying)

Fanaa has a storyline which from time immemorial (not kidding!) has been tried and tested in many hindi movies….some where true box office hits while others sunk into oblivion without a trace.

Fanaa has a really fabulous star cast…Kajol’s grand comeback after a long time…and then the first pairing of Aamir and Kajol…they are a great pair…fabulous.
k...nothing else ...go ahead watch the movie
it might be worth it....;)
tc
anna

No comments: