Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The First Day of the last month in the third year of college life

Maybe it's better in simple terms: April Fools Day!
Today was a day when most of the ppl did not miss a single chance which they got to fool their friends.Yesterday night itself one of my friends.."A " send a message to many of our classmates stating that she has no balance n they had to call immediately coz it was URGENT. The fact that she is one of the girls who would not play such pranks made literally every single person called back!.. and the fact that I had dozed off pretty early yest night had saved me my last 1 re (no free calls :(... when they called.. she just laughed n wished "Happy Birthday"...The best part was the reaction from few of our guy classmates. One guy actually said that today was not his birthday ...DUH! another guy started shouting at poor A. Another incident that took place... the first years actually sealed all their classroom doors' keyholes with cement!! What an ingenious idea. Though there was some commotion initially, their classes was shifted to DB. I'm not quite sure if it was an April fools prank. Anyways we did not have first hour coz of that.(one of our classes happen to be in their complex ..ELHC). Many more pranks played by many ppl .. but these were high in the list. One of my school friends birthday happens to be today and coincidently everyone calls her Viddi (her name is Vidhu).Some birthdays are never forgotten. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he.he...u really fell for it..didn't u?RELAX.. u're not the only one and to tell u da truth i was da first one..it was send by one of my frnds bak at home,ya but it id work pretty well,:).I guess no one really wants to admit da fact dat they have been fooled...DUH!!!..ya and stoppin callin me A..u call can me X..:),SAMURAI X for those of u who don't know..he he..

Kryptonite said...

I might have fallen for it if i was awake! and I still can not imagine your ex labmate actually wondered what you were talking about when you wished him happy birthday...funny guy.